Motorola GP638 Plus Walkie Talkie
- The Motorola GP638 Plus offers a versatile two-way solution for those who require additional features to meet their expanding communication needs. Whether you are in the rugged environment of the surveillance industry or in rescue operations, the GP638 Plus is the radio of your choice.
- The Motorola GP628 Plus two way radio feel right at home in the dangerous, extreme world of emergency rescue operations. Lightweight and compact, Motorola’s smallest professional two-way radios have received Factory Mutual (FM) Approval and meet Military Standards (MIL) 810C, D, E and F.
- Supports MDC1200 signalling, Quick Call signalling and DTMF signalling
- By pressing the emergency button in critical situations, the radio will emit a piercing alarm/siren; providing users with instant help alerts.
- Switchable RF Power Levels: users can adjust the radio’s transmitting power according to the user environments, offering maximum coverage and battery conservation.
- Tri-colour LED battery gauge at the top of the radio indicates battery level status at a glance.
- Tone Tagging allows 8 different ringing tones to be assigned to 8 specific users or talkgroups making audio caller identification to these 8 groups possible
- Repeater/Talkaround Enable/Disable allows users to enjoy long-range communications via a repeater, or bypass it to communicate point-to-point.
- Tight/Normal Squelch feature enhances audio clarity by filtering unwanted interference.
*Dust-tight and water submersible are tested as per criteria in IEC(International Electrontechnical Commission) 60529 IP67