- Motorola’s unique MDC signalling allows the transfer of data communications at the high speed of 1200 bits per second.
- The Forward error correction technology enables radio to receive messages, like PTT-ID display, radio status and send out remote killing signal or emergency call even though the voice signal is too weak to be heard.
- Expandable & easy to install in the field, by adding option boards like voice storage board & DTMF Decoder boards whenever your needs arise. The option board also allows up to 2 minutes of recording.
- The plug-in mandown option board feature will trigger an emergency procedure in situations where the radio is horizontal or still for longer than a pre-programmed time. It is critical for radio users who work alone or in isolated environments.
- The Motorola PRO7350 walkie talkie is intrinsically safe to operate in hazardous atmosphere by the US Factory Mutual standard.
- The built-in voice-activated feature (VOX) enables users to transmit their message in a hands-free environment, without pressing the push-to-talk button.
- Telephone interconnect capability allows users to place and receive calls within the radio.