- Motorola’s unique MDC signalling allows the transfer of data communications at the high speed of 1200 bits per second.
- The Forward error correction technology enables radio to receive messages, like PTT-ID display, radio status and send out remote killing signal or emergency call even though the voice signal is too weak to be heard.
- Expandable & easy to install in the field, by adding option boards like voice storage board & DTMF Decoder boards whenever your needs arise. The option board also allows up to 2 minutes of recording.
- The plug-in mandown option board feature will trigger an emergency procedure in situations where the radio is horizontal or still for longer than a pre-programmed time. It is critical for radio users who work alone or in isolated environments.
- The Motorola PRO7350 walkie talkie is intrinsically safe to operate in hazardous atmosphere by the US Factory Mutual standard.
- The built-in voice-activated feature (VOX) enables users to transmit their message in a hands-free environment, without pressing the push-to-talk button.
- Telephone interconnect capability allows users to place and receive calls within the radio.
Motorola PRO7350 Walkie Talkie
Motorola PRO7350 walkie talkie can accommodate virtually all of your business communication needs. What’s more, your Motorola PRO7350 portable two way radio can easily be reprogrammed – so you can rest assured your radio will continue to serve you effectively as your business grows and changes.
Maximize your communication resources by using this powerful two way radio on any 800 MHz LTR system. Efficient and cost-effective, 800 MHz trunking gives you a wider calling range, faster channel access, greater privacy, and higher user and talkgroup capacity