Motorola GP328 Walkie Talkie’s Features
- 16 Channels
- X-PAND Audio Technology
- Emergency Siren
- Switchable RF Power Level
- Programmable Channel Spacing of 12.5/25KHz mode
- Repeater/Talkaround Enable.Disable
- Internal Voice Operated Transmission (VOX)
- Flexible Battery Options
- Tight/Normal Squelch
- Channel Scan
- Motorolaâs unique MDC signalling allows the transfer of data communications at the high-speed rate of 1200 bits per second.
- The Forward error correction technology enables radio to receive message, like call alert and send out the PTT-ID even though the voice signal is too weak to be heard.
- Expandable & easy to install in the field, by simply adding on option boards like voice storage board whenever your needs arise. The option board also allows up to 2 minutes of recording.
- The plug-in mandown option board feature will trigger an emergency procedure in situations where the radio is horizontal or still for longer than a pre-programmed time. It is critical for radio users who work alone or in isolated environments.
- The Motorola GP328 two way radio is certified by the US Factory Mutual standard intrinsically safe to operate in hazardous atmosphere.
- The built-in voice-activated feature (VOX) enables users to transmit their message in a hands-free environment, without pressing the push-to-talk button.